CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's All Paying Off

So it’s back to the grindstone after a not-so-productive weekend with workouts and eating. I did my regular Zumba class Monday night but had to cut out 30 minutes early for a Thirty-One meeting. I contacted the trainers yesterday to see when we could train again. I heard back from all of them then Laurie sent me a text with my schedule for the week! Last night she either wanted me to come train with her or go to step class. Since I haven’t had the chance to really work with her personally, I decided to do that. She pushed me harder than I actually expected. My arms we so sore; I could barely lift them to do the cool down exercise or afterward. It was great though. All of the trainers have been great to push me beyond my limits and give me the encouragement I need to keep going. I just wish I could afford these session after this is all over. But in the meantime, I am going to soak it all up and take full advantage of everything they have to offer!



As for the rest of this week, tonight I have Zumba again and another personal training session with Laurie. Tomorrow we have our Inspired! meeting and I’m doing another Zumba class. Can you tell I love Zumba?! Then I have a training session with Bobby Friday afternoon and with Carlos Saturday morning at 7:45am! WOW! Plus they want me to get in 10,000 steps, which is very hard. I have yet to get there actually. I did make it to over 6,100 yesterday. Laurie wants me to add 500 to that. So my goal for today is 6,600 steps! I think I can do it though, especially with Zumba tonight.


At our Inspired! meetings, everyone usually weighs every week except for me. They don’t want me to weigh again until the transformation is over. Laurie did mention that she wanted me to measure again though. With going out of town last weekend I didn’t get a chance to until last night. I usually measure only once every 4 weeks. I wasn’t sure what to expect, especially with my most recent less than mediocre losses. Plus this was cutting my time in half. But, like I said, I did measure last night. In just 2 weeks and 2 days (I last measured 8/5) I have lost 6 INCHES!! I was so shocked and surprised! I honestly couldn’t believe it. That is more than I have ever lost in a month, or even 6 weeks!!! OH MY HEAVENS! I can’t wait to see what my final measurements and weight it once this is all over! By the time the transformation end I will be at my one year mark for my weight-loss journey. So amazing! I am blessed.

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.