CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another Reason

Just another reason why I blog and share my journey with others. I got a message today from someone I went to high school with. We weren't the best of friends, which made this message that much more special.

Hey girl! Just wanted to tell you that you're looking GREAT!! You're a real motivation for me - even though I haven't done Zumba yet, getting healthy has become important again and I owe alot of it to you for sharing your Journey! I'm sure it's been a tough road, but it's paying off for you! Way to go, Alisha!! And thank you for sharing with us!!

Keep 'em coming, people! I am feeding from this!

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.