CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 9 - Inspired!

Yesterday was our second Inspired! meeting. This week was a little more informative and instructional. They looked at our food journals for the week and gave us things to work on. We’re all basically working on the same things: getting more veggies, cutting out breads/cereals, getting in 30 minutes of exercise per day, and 10k steps. That’s going to be a challenge. I’m used to my breads and cereal or cereal bars. I’ve already been working toward 10k steps, but that’s a feat too! Even on days that I do Zumba, I’ve only gotten to about 8k. It’s a lot harder than it seems. The 30 minutes of exercise I can handle; with this transformation, I’m getting that easily!


Speaking of workouts, I had another night of Zumba. It wasn’t as bad as last week. I didn’t seem near as drained. I’m finally working through the soreness. I’m sure I’ll be a different kind of sore tomorrow as I have my first workout with Bobby; then another workout with Carlos on Saturday morning! That’ll be 6 days in a row! WOW! I can’t believe I’m one of those people now; but it feels good. I go to bed with a huge feeling of accomplishment!


We finally have a plan for the pantry raid and grocery trip too! I’m so excited! Laurie is taking me grocery shopping Saturday evening and then the guys (Carlos and Bobby) are coming to raid my fridge and cabinets on Monday. I know it’ll be an experience for sure, but I’m ready for it. I’m ready to have the tools I need and experience new things/foods. I have to start looking for recipes to get ideas so I can be prepared for whatever “craving” I might have. Like I said, I’m excited! Let’s do this!!

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.