CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Prayers

I come to you tonight coveting your prayers. I am so frustrated with life right now....not just in my eating but in my job.

I hate the environment at my job. There is so much inequality, double standards, no existence of professionalism, gossip, backbiting, DRAMA....I could go on and on. I know people from work will read this blog, but not a single one of them can deny the facts. My boss (I won't name names) is a complete jerk. (S)He has no respect for me or my coworkers. (S)He is completely unprofessional. Sometimes, (s)he might show an ounce of dignity, but that doesn't last long. (S)He always has other people doing their job or is never around. You can't voice your concerns because nothing gets done about it or everyone ends up knowing what you spoke in PRIVATE about. I'm just tired of it all. This is not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life....this is not what I went to school for. I dread going to work. I came into this job after being out of work for a year and a half. I was promised there were bigger and better things planned for me here. None of it has happened. It is all empty promises and I'm not the only one they've done this to. I want to walk out and never look back....but I know I can't do that....

...trying not to let hate consume me...

Lord, I know you are making me endure this for a reason.
Please help me hold out for the TRUE bigger & better
that YOU have in store for me.

So True!

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.