CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Past Inspiration

I was looking through some of my older posts tonight and found some quotes from a Mary Kay retreat I attended over 2 years ago that can completely go along with my weight-loss journey.


*Your mind knows no differently that what you feed it.*
*Once you have a decided heart, you can achieve anything!*
*Indecision limits the Almighty.*
*God has given you a 2nd chance, are you going to take it??*

It's hard sometimes to keep my mind focused on what I need to be eating versus what I want to be eating. If I continue to feed my mind and body what I want, I'll stay the way I am. I just have to remember my ultimate goal and keep going full force....because the 2nd quote is completely true! You can achieve anything if you make up your mind to do it. Yeah, I'll make mistakes and fall down, but will I stay down? NO! That means I'm indecisive and not really committed. How can we expect God to work in our lives if we can't make up our minds on what we want, or what we're willing to do?!? Sometimes we have to work for our blessings and God can't bless us if we're not working toward our goals. With that being said, are YOU going to take your 2nd chance and RUN with it?! No one will fight for your dreams/goals like you will!



*Hard work! Dedication! No excuses!*

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.