CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Season

Okay, so if you've read my blog from last week, then you know how frustrated I am with my job right now. Well, we've also been in a spontaneous revival at my church this week. I wasn't able to go Monday and Tuesday, but when I went Wednesday -- OMG! God knew I was going to be there and He knew exactly what I needed to hear because the evangelist preached right to me. Have you ever been there before? It's scary yet comforting at the same time -- to know that God is speaking to YOU and telling you exactly what you need to hear and do for exactly what is going on in your life at that specific moment! The preacher even started singing a song that I have found encouraging so many times before but haven't heard in a while....


I'm telling you, God moved in that service Wednesday night! God gave me the job I have right now, and I gave it back to him that night. He knows I can't handle all the drama and can only make it with his help. This is a just season and my NEW season is coming!! God has bigger and better for me! Satan doesn't like it either because today he attacked me at work so hard. I was literally singing this song at my desk....and God helped me make it through. I know it's not going to be easy waiting, but HE will help me through!

The devil's time is up, no longer can he bother me.
'Cause the controller of the universe He fathers me.
And it's transferable, your children's children will be free.
It's a new season.
If you don't know it now, you need to know it's Jubilee. 
Your debts at cancelled and your children walk in victory.
It's all available to you right now, just taste and see.
It's a new season!

It's a new season. It's a new day.
Fresh anointing, is flowing my way.
It's a season of power and prosperity.
It's a new season coming to me!


1 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! I could feel it while reading your post. Very powerful!

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.