CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Dare You!

I was watching another video on YouTube of the song "New Season" and this was the preacher's preface to the song...

God is getting ready to tear the veil off the Heavenlies and what has been held up is getting ready to be released. The people that have been under are getting ready to come up over. Those that have been forgotten are gonna be remembered. The enemy has held back generations long enough, but God is about ready to give us a NEW season. A season of power! A season of prosperity! A season where what has been taken from you has got to be brought back to you. I dare you to praise God like you know that it's already here!

It's a new season. Are you claiming all that's yours??

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.