CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What I Know for Sure...

I found this quote about 6 months ago, and I have it hanging on my wall. I love the fact that it can apply to anything and everything you have going on in your life. I'm sharing it with you tonight hoping that it might redirect any negative thoughts that make you want to stop into POSITIVE ones that make you push through!!

What I know for sure is that no matter where you stand right now - on a hilltop, in a gutter, at a crossroads, or in a rut -- you need to give yourself the best you have to offer at this moment. This is it. Rather than depleting yourself with judgments about what you haven’t done, who you could have become, why you haven’t moved faster, or what you should have changed, redirect that energy toward the next big push -- the one that takes you from good enough to better; the one that takes you from adequate to extraordinary; the one that helps you rise up from a low moment and helps you reach for your personal best.

Oprah Winfrey



0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.