CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Success and Blessings

God has guided me along my journey and I have been very successful thus far. In the past 3.5 weeks I have lost an additional 2.5 inches! I continue to be amazed at the changes in my body. The fat is “melting” away and I am gaining much more muscle. Muscle that I never imagined having!

Since starting at Inspire 4 Life Fitness back in January, just 10 months ago, I have lost a total of 38.75 inches!! The instructors and trainers are so enthusiastic about fitness. They love sharing their passion and helping people reach their fitness goals. My thoughts and feelings about "working out" and "fitness" have completely changed since I started taking classes at the studio. It is amazing. When I started, there were so many things that I COULD NOT do. I couldn't even make it through an entire song at Zumba class without being winded and having to stop. Now, I can make it through the whole class, minus water breaks! I couldn't walk a mile without stopping. Now, I have done 2 5ks and have a 3rd scheduled for next weekend. The first one, I did stop once or twice, this last one I didn't stop at all, and the one coming up I plan to run intervals! I couldn't do pushups, let alone even think about doing burpees, suicide drills, and mountain climbers. But now, I can do it all! Some of it I have to modify, but I can still do it -- all since starting at the studio. I'm telling you, hard work and dedication REALLY WORKS!


I have been blessed with these fantastic instructors/trainers and so many supporters that have helped me along the way. Every time I start to get discouraged, someone is there to pick me up and push me a little farther. I have developed new friendships; friendships that will last forever.


There is one new friend that I really want to appreciate - Crystal McKern! I only knew your name through us having a mutual friend. I friended you on Facebook and we developed a connection. I have watched you start your own journey and you are doing such a wonderful job. You encouarge me without even realizing it! We remind each other when we're hurtin' from a workout that HARD WORK PAYS OFF! Because we're on such a similar journey, we can grow [or technically SHRINK] with each other, share experiences, successes, failures, and encourage each other. I am proud to call you my friend!

Words could NEVER express my gratitude and everyone's continued support and encouragement in my life. THANK YOU!

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.