CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Countdown to Charleston 2009





...that's right people...only SEVEN days until Charleston 2009!! All us ladies are SO very excited for this years trip! It is an annual tradition for the ladies of our church to go on a retreat, and this year we are back to sunny, breezy, beautiful Charleston, SC!!! YAHOOOOO! Our theme this year is based from a song by Point of Grace titled "How You Live (Turn Up the Music)." We are going for RED and making sure everyone lets loose and has a great time of fun, fellowship, and GOD! While this weekend is jam packed with friends, our ultimate friend is why we are there! This trip is an experience of a lifetime; allowing each one of us to get close to God and spill everything we have to Him! It is a time of petition before God and a renewal of His spirit. I cannot wait to get down there and lay before His feet as I draw closer to Him in one of the most beautiful places in South Carolina! Welcome to Charleston, ladies, welcome!! :)))

0 comments:

I AM A CHRISTIAN. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind. God has really blessed me more than I could ever imagine, but the truth is that Satan HATES me!! I face struggles & temptation every single day of my life; but no matter what happens, I still strive to do the will of God. Because I put my faith & trust in God, He has provided relief for me & my family time & time again! God never fails to comfort & remind me of His promise that “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5). There have been countless times that I did not deserve God’s grace & should not have been granted mercy. But He has granted me mercy & forgiveness, as well as goodness & grace -- all for the purpose of sharing it with those I meet along the path of life. Some days are better than others, but you always have to remember to keep pressing on! Keep praising HIM & He’ll never fail to bring you through the storm.